The Confident – Voice
You were born with a beautiful voice. Your voice is powerful & engaging. Learn how to express the best of yourself.
Each and everyone of us was born with a powerful and fully expressive voice. However as we grow up we become more conscious due to a range of stimulus such as school and work environments that often shut our voices down. The net result is that we learn to monitor ourselves; shutting down a free voice in exchange for a disciplined controlled one – stifled and weak. This is not the way it should be.
The Confident – Voice will let you find your self-expression again, working through various techniques to give you a fully dynamic range, capable of blowing the roof off or enthralling an audience with a quiet whisper.
The course is broken down into four main areas of discovery. Awareness, Pitch, Pace & Volume, Breath Work & Diction. We explore each of these areas through the below structure.
- Awareness – Various exercises in increase awareness of current voice .
- Pitch – Study of vocal tone.
- Pace – Study of speed and clarity and how to use it.
- Volume – Exploration of use of volume in context.
- Breath Work – Rearrangement of vocal breath and study of anatomy.
- Diction – Study of vocal diction and clarity of language.
- Practice Makes Perfect – Rehearsal Session & Debrief.
This series will equip you with all the necessary techniques to create a deep, trusted engagement with your audience. A selection of general outcomes are;
- Increase vocal authenticity and awareness
- Better use of pitch, pace, volume
- Ability to use vocal technique for deeper engagement
- Greater ability for vocal self expression
- Use of vocal techniques for deep engagement
- Techniques for overcoming nerves, allowing for greater presence
Course Fee & Bookings
Confident Presenter – One Day:
NEXT EVENT: Q1 2017
The next Confident Communicator series will be run in the first quarter of 2017. For further enquiries and to register please click here to send us your details.
Group bookings of more than two receive a 10% discount. For groups of more than 10 please contact us directly as we can arrange a private program.
The HubStudio is an expert at organising tailored packages for each business to suit their specific needs, in fact it’s the best way to ensure value and a fantastic return on investment. Areas we work in include; personalised and group training programs, management communication strategies, personal presentation consultancy and executive mindset coaching.
Pricing and structure is negotiable and we will always find a package that suits. We run both on site and off-site programs for as little as 1 person or 100. Whatever your business communication needs are we can help
For further questions or queries please contact us directly during 9am – 6pm / Monday – Friday on the below details:
- Office: (02) 9212 0522
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 18 City Rd, Chippendale NSW 2008
Our office and studio is located across from Victoria Park and the Broadway Shopping Centre in Sydney’s Chippendale. For best parking and travel options please click here.